[캠퍼스 선교 - ISI] 임홍재

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 PMBC
댓글 0건 조회 186회 작성일 23-10-13 11:49

본문

Hello my supporters and friends!

저를 기도와 후원으로 동역하시는 은사님들과 친구들 안녕하세요?

This summer was the most hectic time for my ministry work.
I organized a downtown Cincinnati tour for the international students who are new to Cincinnati.
I set an ISI table at two different UC Campus ethnic events, and our volunteers, Julie and I handed out flyers and mugs to invite more international students to our bible study
Meanwhile, I helped a student buying a car and moving, and two students to practice driving with my car. After two months of my lessons, they both got their driver's licenses. I'm so proud of them!
But I also pray for these students to know the love of God and believe.
이번 여름은 사역상 가장 바쁜 시기였습니다.
신시내티에 처음온 국제학생들을위해 다운타운을 도보와 경전차로 구경하는 투어를 계획해서 실현시켰고.
UC
캠퍼스에서 열린 두개의 민족문화이벤트에 참여하여 전단지와 머그컵을 나눠주며 국제학생을 도와주고 성경공부를 하는 ISI에대해 알렸습니다.
그뿐 아니라 국제학생 한명의 차구매와 이사를 도와줬고, 국제학생들이 운전면허를 취득할수있도록 제차로 두달씩 연습을시켜 시험을 통과할수있게 도와줬습니다. 둘이 면허를 취득하여 굉장히 뿌듯하지만 주님의 사랑을 알게되고 믿음이 생기기를 기도합니다.

I organized and guided Cincinnati downtown tour for the students who are new to Cincinnati
신시내티가 처음인 국제학생들을위해 다운타운 투어를 계획하여 안내를 했습니다.

The students who I've helped the most, and threw their birthday parties came together on my birthday, and celebrated with me! It was one of the most touching birthdays I'll remember.
생일을 기억하는사람이 아무도 없어서 조용히 지나가려 했는데, 제가 가장 많이 도와주고 생일파티를 열어줬던 국제학생들 세명이 모여서 생일을 축하해주었습니다

I set tables at two Campus ethnic events and invited international students to ISI bible study.
UC
캠퍼스 민족문화 이벤트에 참여하여 국제학생들을 ISI 성경공부에 초대하였습니다.

Could you help me? 마지막으로 부탁드릴점

Can anything good be done without praying to God? If our ministry is the engine, our prayer is fuel. Like an engine without fuel can go nowhere but breaks its fuel pump, we can't go any further without your prayer and support. 
주님께 기도하지않고  이룰수 있을까요? 만약 우리의 사역이 엔진이라면 기도는 연료와 같습니다. 마치 엔진이 연료없이움직이려다가 연료펌프만 고장나는것처럼 여러분들의 기도와 도움없이는 사역이 굴러갈수가 없습니다. 그러니 부디 기도해주세요.

So please pray for us
1. Please pray for the new international students who came to our events also come to our bible study.
2. Please pray for the students who have head knowledge of Jesus also to desire a relationship with Christ.
3. Please pray for ISI volunteers and staff to be protected spiritually, physically and financially so that we can be strengthened to reach out to the students.
기도제목
여름이벤트에 초대되어 왔던 신입생들이 성경공부에도 관심을 갖고 올수있도록 기도해주세요
예수님을 머리로만 아는 학생들이 주님과의 친밀한 관계를 원하도록 기도해주세요.
3. ISI
신시내티의 스텝과 자원봉사자들이 원수들에게서 오는 영적, 육적, 경제적인 공격으로부터 보호되어국제학생들을 섬길수 있는 힘이 나게 기도해주세요

To support me for the ministry, please click the button below. God bless you
제게 도움을 주시고자 하시는분들은 아래버튼을 눌러주세요. 축복합니다.

https://internationalstudents.org/team/andrew-yim/ 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.